Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Skills USA nationals




I took Second place in the esthetics competition for skills USA!!! I had so much fun going to kansas city missouri. It was an event of a life time. Chris came with me and we had a blast. He is such a good support.
Now that all that is over im pooped.... We got back late saturday night then I had school early monday. Then tonight Chris is taking me to see the twilight eclipse movie at midnight. oh man I thought I was tired today. Pretty sure tomorrow will suck when I have been up until 3:30am and then have to be at school by seven! Im crazy but I cant wait to see the movie!
Oh man and on all that thursday after school we are driving down to kanab for the weekend. Then next week ill be in school from 8am-10pm so I can get done with school faster. Yay.




1 comment:

  1. oh and if you wanna see more pics check out my facebook page!

    ReplyDelete