Monday, January 31, 2011

10 weeks 5 days

Today I had another ultrasound and it was amazing! He said they are both doing great. They are side by side with one being towards my belly and the other closer to my back. It was so cute to see them in there. The one in the front was sleeping or relaxing and the one toward the back was so active. I saw it kicking and flipping around! I think that's when I realized just how real this really is and I am just so excited to meet them. I think that the one that was all calm is a little girl and the one bouncing off the walls is a little boy but we wont actually know for a few more weeks. My doctor wants me to come in every four weeks so my next doctors appointment is march 3rd at 140pm. We might be able to see what we are having then but if not then defiantly the next one around march 31st. Also he said my due date is Aug 23rd but twins usually come about 35weeks so that date is July 19Th. So pretty much we can expect them in JULY! AHHH I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment