Friday, May 6, 2011

24 weeks 2 days

We had our appointment with maternal/fetal medicine on Wednesday may 4the and it went great. Parker is 1 lb 5 oz. and Aubrey is 1 lb. 6 oz. They are both measuring the size of normal babies! We are so excited that they are getting big and strong. Oh man are they getting big. My belly is stretching and growing so much. The little babies kick and flip all the time. Its really cool and weird to see my tummy move and wiggle.
Today we went to see my regular ob/gyn. It is our last appointment with him because Chris and I have decided to have fetal/ maternal take over and deliver the babies. I feel really bad, my ob is a really nice guy but he keeps missing little things with the pregnancy. Like today when we went in he said, "So your 25 weeks and 2 days now" and we replied "no, i think we are 24 weeks" the doctor was set that we were 25weeks so we just left it at that. We are 24 weeks not 25 and its little things like that that worry me. there is something like that at every appointment. Anyway today I did the glucose test and I don't think that drink was to bad. It tasted like fanta soda without the carbonation. The only annoying part was waiting an hour to have my blood drawn.
Chris is going to start go back to school starting this summer semester. I think he is nervous but also so excited to go back and take classes. We have a lot to do before the semester starts in two weeks. We have to get all the baby stuff set up and ready before the semester. I am also going to try and take summer classes to finish up the two classes i need to apply for the nursing program. Oh ya. I graduated yesterday with my A.S degree in general education. It was so fun to walk across the stage and get my diploma. Chris, mom, shaelee and Katie came to support me. All in all life is great and we couldn't be happier with our life. I love Chris so much and don't know how I was so lucky to be the girl that caught him. He is such a great support to me and shows me such unconditional love.




Baby Aubrey's little face(She doesnt let them get good angles)


Baby Parker's little face-3d. I think he has chris's cute nose :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys.I hope we can get together after they are born so I can see them in person.

    ReplyDelete