Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Chris and I

Man all my posts are about the little ones. This post will be about Chris and I.




Chris took the fall semester off from school so he could be with me and the babies. He will start full time again mid January.




We are building a house! We are currently waiting on the city to give us the building permit and then we can start construction on our house. We are having Richmond homes build for us out in Daybreak(South Jordan). We got to pick out every detail from the color of the house to the tile in the kitchen. It was so fun picking everything out with Chris. I got a job at a salon right in Daybreak as the receptionist/assistant. It will be about one minute from our house once we are in. I hope to be able to do hair out of the salon in the next few months.




I had an ankle stabilization surgery on the 21st of December and have been on crutches for a week now and will need them for another week or tw0. Chris has had to do everything for me. I cant carry a baby or my plate of food. He is so amazing. He never complains about anything and does everything for me. I am so lucky to have him. I would be lost with out him.

No comments:

Post a Comment