Monday, September 27, 2010

Fun with Friends

This last Saturday Chris and I went and did a walk for suicide prevention with our good friend the Cranes. It was a beautiful warm day and the perfect setting to remember the loved ones that were taken away from this earth to soon. Little Korbyn( my friends little girl) is three years old and just ran the whole thing while the adults walked with her. She had so much energy and love to share it made the experience so special. I hope that people that have lost a loved one to suicide can find comfort in the fact that one day they will see them again.



Chris and I have been busy bee's. We just moved into Chris's dads house just over a week ago now and love being with family. It is so much fun to have dinners together and watch movies. This is what life is about. I need to work on spending more time with my two beautiful sisters. They brighten my world when they come and hang out with me. I hope they both know how much i love them and couldn't live without there wonderful spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment