Monday, September 27, 2010

Life is grand!

Chris and I have been busy bees. We just moved into Chris dads house just over a week ago and we are loving being with family.It is so much fun to have dinners together and watch movies. Family is what life is about. I really need to work on spending more time with my two beautiful little sisters. They brighten my world when they come and hang out with me. I hope that they both know how much i love them and could not live without their wonderful little spirits.

Life is so precious and to help promote life and support friends chris and I went and did a suicide prevention walk this last saturday with out good friends the Cranes. It was a beautiful warm day and the perfect setting to remember all the loved ones that were taken away from this earth to soon. I hope that people who have lost their loved ones and friends can find comfort in knowing they will meet again. Life is so fragile and we should never take a moment for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment