Thursday, March 17, 2011

17 weeks

So this will be short. There are a few things that I want to get down before I forget them. First off I want to keep track of how much weight I gain. So starting weight was 115 and at 17 weeks I weight 125. So I have gained ten pounds so far. I also want to get down some of the foods I enjoy now that i am not sick. I really haven't had any "cravings" that I had to have and couldn't live without but i do find that i prefer to eat home cooked meals compared to eating out. Also I am in love with watermelon. I pretty much ate an entire watermelon, minus the bit Chris managed to eat, in three days. other things i like are grapefruit, Carmelo's, peanut butter and raspberry jelly, fruity pebbles and waffles. I'm sure my list will grow or change but for now those are the things i am enjoying.
As for babies, they are doing great! Chris was actually able to feel them move this week. It isn't a huge super noticeable movement but if you sit still long enough and keep your hand there you can feel little pushes. We also bought a little device that lets you hear your babies heart beats and listen to their kicks. It is still to soon to hear the heart beats but we have sat and listened to them kick and move. It is pretty cool to hear them in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment