Wednesday, December 29, 2010

6 weeks! 12-29-2010

Ya so we made it to six weeks! next week on Friday we get to have our ultra sound! I cant wait!AHHHH. So this last week I have been very nauseous and actually threw up a little bit two days ago. lol So gross but I kinda am glad to be able to have these things because we have our little baby and it makes it so worth it! YAY. so excited....

So my birthday is a month away from today and we have planned to tell everyone about our little secret. hehehe. Last year for my birthday all I wanted was to go to dinner with my mom, dad and friends. So that's what I asked for this year too. We are going to go to olive garden in Layton at 6 on Jan 29,2011. I invited flora/Derk, chelle/Matt, josh Richards,bry and tasha, and my parents. Now to come up with a clever way to surprise my mom and dad. Oh it just kills to wait but we want to get far enough along so we have less of a chance of mc.

No comments:

Post a Comment