Thursday, December 16, 2010

Freedom

School is finally over with this semester. I think I managed pretty good grades all in all. I took my last final today and wont find out what all my final grades are until 12-22-2010 when all the teachers are required to have the grades in by.
I have handed out about ten applications to salons but only have had one interview( that I didn't get) Now that school is out I'm going to go out and hand a resume to every salon I come by and hopefully I can get a job soon. If I don't have a job by the time this next semester starts, Jan 10, 2011, then I am just going to go to school. Chris interviewed for his old job with the state last week and we were supposed to get a call this week but we have not so it will probably be sometime next week. If he doesn't get the position it will be okay because he can hang out with me all the time! Well that is all I have to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment