Thursday, December 9, 2010

The End is Near!

My new hair cut! So nice to have easy hair again.

My long hair


The whole family at thanksgiving



Chris brother Brandon and Chris




Brandon murdered the turkey

Sledding With Chris brother Brandon, Tina, Alex,Tyler, and his dad Jim and his fiancee Teresa.


Chris






Jim and Teresa







Brandon And Tina








Me and Chloe Puppy

Chloe- she loves rolling in the snow. So funny!

This semester is over in T- minus 6 DAYS! I have to do my history final tomorrow then Tuesday is my math 1050 final and Wednesday is my computer 2010 final! I can not wait. I am going to spend so much time relaxing and reading a book in a hot bubble bath. Ah to not worry about school.... It feels like a dream.
As for life, it is grand. No baby yet but the clomid is working and I no longer have to get blood work every other week or go into the doctor. We are so excited to add to our family and we hope that it is one day soon!
Chris has been busy studying hard. He might be going back to work for the state. We will find out next week if they want to hire him back right now. If not its all good, he will just keep studying and wait until the next spot opens up with the state. We are so excited for Christmas and my family's Christmas pageant. This time of year is just so lifting and happy. I love Christmas time.











No comments:

Post a Comment