Tuesday, December 21, 2010

um ya thats a positive pregnancy test-12-21-2010

So the Friday(12/17/2010) after we found out that I was pregnant, I woke up to flora texting me saying she wanted to hang out. We decided it would be fun for her to come down to slc. So Chris, me and Flo went and just walked around a bunch of places. We took a walk through target and a beauty supply( I wanted to find a low ammonia dye for my moms hair I had to do on Sunday). Then I suggested we go walk around baby's r us cuz I had not been there in years. We all goofed off looked at strollers, cribs and rocking chairs. It was so fun, and Flo didn't suspect a thing. lol at that point. After all that walking we were starving so we took Flo to Hires big H. Then went back to Chris dad's house and just hung out and talked. Okay here is the funny part! I totally had to go pee so while I was in the bathroom Chris--not really thinking--- brought the camera up stairs to show Flo the camera and some fun pics that he had taken. I walked up the stairs as flora was starting to go through the pictures and I looked at Chris with my eyes huge. Then I just laughed because I knew she was going to see a picture we didn't mean to share. hahaha Chris tried to save it by telling her that we have 400 pics and she didn't have to look at all of them. It did the opposite she started going backwards looking at the pics. I was busting up by this point and just then she came across the picture---two positive pregnancy tests! I was just laughing. We are not planing on telling anyone at least until we are ten weeks and that's around my birthday but so far a few people know and we only found out a week ago! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment